Cody Lundin Bio, Wiki, Age, Career, Books, Net Worth, Body, Physique
Facts of Cody Lundin
|Full Name:||Cody Lundin|
|Birth Date:||March 15, 1967|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Birth Place||Yavapai County, Arizona|
|Cody Lundin Facebook|
|Cody Lundin Twitter|
|Cody Lundin Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Cody Lundin|
Cody Lundin (born on 15th March 1967 in Yavapai County, Arizona, the United States) is a survival instructor at the Aboriginal Living Skills School in Prescott, Arizona founded in 1991. There, he teaches modern wilderness survival skills, primitive living skills, urban preparedness, and homesteading. Scroll down to know a lot more about Cody Lundin.
- 1 Cody Lundin: Early Life; Age, Family, Education
- 2 Cody Lundin’s Professional Career
- 3 Is Cody Lundin Dating Someone? Personal Life and Past Affairs
- 4 Cody Lundin: Awards and Trophies
- 5 Has Cody Lundin Been in Rumors and Controversy?
- 6 What is Cody Lundin’s Earnings and Net Worth in 2020?
- 7 Body Physique; Height, Weight & Social Media of Cody Lundin
Cody Lundin: Early Life; Age, Family, Education
Cody Lundin, the only child of his parent, Sharon Lundin was born on 15th March 1967 in Yavapai County, Arizona, the United States. As per the sources, his father served his nation as the military. The detail about his sibling is under review. According to his date of birth, he is 53 years old and belongs to the birth sign, Pisces.
By nationality, he owns American citizenship and is of White ethnicity. Talking about his education, he attended a local school in Laramie, Wyoming, and completed his high school education. He then joined Prescott College in Prescott, Arizona where he earned a B.A. in Depth Psychology and Holistic Health.
Cody Lundin’s Professional Career
- Initially, Cody hosted the Discovery Channel TV show titled Lost in the Wild in 2004.
- Similarly, he was also a former co-host of Discovery Channel’s reality TV show, Dual Survival from 2010 to 2014.
- On 14th February 2014, Lundin got fired from the series due to differences of opinion on matters of safety.
- Furthermore, he has written and published two books on survival and preparedness:
- 6 Degrees: The Art of Keeping Your Ass Alive
- When All Hell Breaks Loose: Stuff You Need to Survive When Disaster Strikes
- Moreover, the survivor has provided a foreword for Steve Hart’s Citizen Survivor’s Handbook, a parody of British wartime propaganda focusing on the importance of psychological endurance in times of crisis.
Is Cody Lundin Dating Someone? Personal Life and Past Affairs
Regarding his love life, Cody is neither married nor in a relationship. He has kept his personal life a secret till date. In other words, there are no details about his relationships and past affairs over the internet. Hence, we assume he is single and he is probably waiting for his Mrs. Lundin. Until then, he is focusing on his career at the moment.
Cody Lundin: Awards and Trophies
Speaking of his awards and achievements, he hasn’t won any awards or trophies till date. But we hope he receives one very soon.
Has Cody Lundin Been in Rumors and Controversy?
He has never involved in any kind of rumor and controversy in his life.
What is Cody Lundin’s Earnings and Net Worth in 2020?
Lundin is a survival instructor at the Aboriginal Living Skills School where he teaches modern wilderness survival skills, primitive living skills, urban preparedness, and homesteading. According to the sources, Cody Lundin has an estimated net worth of around $1.5 million. However, the information about his salary is under review.
Body Physique; Height, Weight & Social Media of Cody Lundin
The American survival instructor, Cody Lundin stands at the height of 6 feet 2 inches or 1.88 meters and weighs 87 kg or 192 lbs. Similarly, Cody holds 22.4k followers on Instagram, 2k followers on Twitter, and 258k followers on Facebook.