Brynn Cameron Wiki, Bio, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Kids, and Career
American basketball player, sports personality and businesswoman.
Facts of Brynn Cameron
|Full Name:||Brynn Cameron|
|Birth Date:||July 8, 1986|
|Profession:||former professional American basketball player, sports personality and business woman|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Education||University of California|
|Siblings||Jordan & Colby Cameron and Emily Cameron|
|Kids||Cole Cameron Leinart, Finley Elaine Griffin and Ford Wilson Cameron Griffin|
|View more / View less Facts of Brynn Cameron|
Brynn Elaine Cameron aka Brynn Cameron (born on 8th July 1986 in Los Angeles, California, the United States) is a former professional American basketball player, sports personality and businesswoman. She is also known as the ex-fiance of NBA star Blake Griffin.
Brynn Cameron: Bio, Age, Education
The basketball player was born on 8th July 1986 in Los Angeles, California, the United States to her mother, Cathy Cameron, and father, Stan Cameron. She has three siblings: brothers named Jordan & Colby Cameron and sister named Emily Cameron.
As of 2019, she is 33 years old and belongs to the birth sign Cancer. By nationality, she is an American and her ethnicity is White. Talking about her education, she attended Newbury Park High School. After that, she completed her studies from the University of California and graduated with a degree in Sociology.
She stands at a height of 5 feet & 10 inches and weighs 56 kg. Besides she isn’t active in any of her social media accounts.
Brynn Cameron: Professional Career
- Firstly, she started playing basketball since her college days as the top scorer with 9.8 points per game.
- However, she couldn’t play most of the matches due to her nagging hip injury during 2005-2006.
- Cameron made her comeback in the 2007-2008 season. The same year she hit 40 three-pointers with 5.8 points per game. Along with that, she appeared in 28 games starting in six.
- During her college days, she became the No.3 all-time 3-pointers with 131 career threes and ranked No.5 all-time with a 34.5% 3-point shooting percentage.
- After her graduation, she worked as an interior decorator. But in 2012, she worked as the sports marketing executive for Addidas and Gatorade.
- Furthermore, she is also a former NCAA basketball player at USC.
Brynn Cameron: Personal Life; Relationship & Affairs
Regarding her love life, She is unmarried and in a relationship with Blake Griffin, NBA Star. Previously, she was dating Matt Leinart and the couple welcomed their first baby named Cole Cameron Leinart in 2006. Blake and Cameron welcomed two children named Finley Elaine Griffin and Ford Wilson Cameron Griffin.
Brynn Cameron: Rumors and Controversy
There was a rumor that her relationship with her fiancé Blake Griffin ended because of his affair with American superstar Kendall Jenner. She even filed a divorce in the court for this reason. But Blake denied this rumor and requested her to take back the divorce issue.
Brynn Cameron: Net Worth & Earnings
According to the sources, the former basketball player has an estimated net worth of $755k as of 2019.