Film Director and Model
Facts of Bonnie Wright
|Full Name:||Bonnie Wright|
|Birth Date:||February 17, 1991|
|Profession:||English actress film director, screenwriter, model and producer|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Break Up||Jacob Artist|
|Net Worth||$12 million|
|Hair Color||Light brown|
|Birth Place||Tower Hamlets, London|
|Education||King Alfred School|
|Bonnie Wright Facebook|
|Bonnie Wright Twitter|
|Bonnie Wright Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Bonnie Wright|
Bonnie Francesca Wright aka Bonnie Wright (born on 17th February 1991 in Tower Hamlets, London, England) is an English actress film director, screenwriter, model and producer. Therefore, Bonnie has worked in movies, TV series, theatres, and video games too. Moreover, she has won Rodial Beautiful Awards for Most Edgy Look Award in 2011 for her amazing work in the entertainment industry.
Bonnie Wright: Bio, Age, Education
Bonnie Francesca Wright aka Bonnie Wright was born on 17th February 1991 in Tower Hamlets, London, England to her parents, Gary Wright and Sheila Teague. Her parents are the owners of the jewelry company named Wright and Teague. As siblings, she has a brother named Lewis Wright.
As of 2020, she is 29 years old and belongs to the birth sign Aquarius. By nationality, she is English and her ethnicity is White. Talking about her education, she attended Prior Weston Primary School. Later she joined and graduated from King Alfred School in North London.
The English actress, Bonnie Wright stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs 55 kg. Likewise, Bonnie holds 2.1 million followers on Instagram, 717.8k followers on Twitter and 283k followers on Facebook.
Bonnie Wright: Professional Career
- Firstly, Wright began her career with the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone as Ginny Weasley in 2001.
- After that, she appeared in Stranded (2002), Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002), Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004), Agatha Christie: A Life in Pictures (2004), etc.
- Similarly, Bonnie played in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005), Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (20070, The Replacements (2007), Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009), etc.
- Likewise, she starred in Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey (2010), Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Part 2 (2011), The Sea (2013), After the Dark (2013), Before I Sleep (2013), etc.
- Furthermore, Francesca worked in How (Not) to Rob a Train (2014), Geography of the Heart (2014), My Dad Is Scrooge (2014), Those Who Wander (2015), Who Killed Nelson Nutmeg (2015), and A Christmas Carol (2018).
- Moreover, Wright directed films like Separate We Come, Separate We Go (2012), Dreaming (2013), Sea Ess (2014), Know Thyself (2014), Fade to Gold (2014), Medusa’s Ankles (2018), Taught You How To Feel (2018), Iguana Bird (2018), and Fallible (2019).
- Additionally, she also worked in theatres as well as video games from 2007 to 2013.
According to the sources, Bonnie Wright has an estimated net worth of around $12 million as of 2020. However, the information about her salary and earnings is under review.
Bonnie Wright: Personal Life, Boyfriend & Affairs
Regarding her love life, she was dating Harry Potter actor named Jamie Campbell Bower in February 2010. The couple became engaged in April 2011. Wright and Bower called off their engagement on 30th June 2012.
After that, she dated Jacob Artist (2013-2014), Simon Hammerstein (2012), and Michael Corner (1996). Currently, her relationship status is single and she is focusing on her career at the moment.
Bonnie Wright: Awards and Achievements
- Rodial Beautiful Awards for Most Edgy Look Award 2011
- Nominated for Empire Award for Best Female New comer 2012
Bonnie Wright: Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never been involved in any rumors and controversy in her life.