Ronald Ray Bryant aka Baby Bash (18th October 1975 in Vallejo, California, the United States) is an American rapper and singer. He was introduced as Baby Beesh, as a part of Dope House, from 1995 to 1998 and later he changed his stage name to Baby Bash. Moreover, he wrote lyrics for singers such as Paula DeAnda, Jennifer Hudson, and Frankie J.
Baby Bash aka Ronald Ray Bryant: Early Life; Age, Parents, Ethnicity
Ronald Ray Bryant aka Baby Bash came into this world on 18th October 1975 in Vallejo, California, the United States to his Mexican mom and an American dad. However, the details about his parents and siblings are under review.
As of 2020, he is 44 years old and belongs to the birth sign, Libra. By nationality, he is an American and his ethnicity is White. Talking about his education, he planned to play basketball for the junior college he attended in California during the mid-1990s.
Discography of American singer and rapper
- Firstly, Bryant began his career with the collaborative album titled ‘Welcome to Da Tilt’ with Potna Deuce in 1994.
- Before releasing his solo, he worked on collaborative albums like Latino Velvet Project (1997), Velvet City (2000), Wanted (2001), Velvetism (2002), M.S.U. (2012), Playamade Mexicanz (2012), The Legalizers: Legalize or Die, Vol. 1 (2016), and Sangria (2017).
- Similarly, Ronald made his breakthrough with the release of his debut studio album entitled Savage Dreams on 19th June 2001.
- Likewise, his studio albums include On Tha Coll (11th June 2002, Tha Smokin’ Nephew (23rd September 2003, Super Saucy (15th March 2005), Cyclone (30th October 2007), Bashtown (22nd March 2011), Unsung (17th December 2013), Ronnie Rey All Day (18th November 2014), and Don’t Panic, It’s Organic (11th November 2016).
- Furthermore, Bash has also recorded compilation albums such as What’s Really! Game One (2000), Get Wiggy! (2002), The Ultimate Cartel (2003), Menage a Trois (2004), and So Quick… Like a Heist (2004).
Who is Baby Bash’s Spouse? Personal Life; Past Affair
Regarding his love life, he was once married to Jeremy Bash from 1998 to 2007. After that, Ronald married John King and they were together from 2008 to 2012. He also has a baby named Brando Rey as per the sources.
Baby Bash: Accolades and Achievements
Speaking of awards and nominations, he hasn’t won any awards and nominations so far. He has been able to win a lot of hearts therefore, we hope to see him win awards too.
Has Baby Bash Been in Rumors and Controversy?
There is no any rumor and controversy regarding his life.
How much is Baby Bash’s Earnings & Worth in 2020?
The American rapper and singer, Ray makes money from the release of his studio albums and singles. According to the sources, Ronald Bryant achieves an estimated net worth of over $6 million as of 2020. However, the information about his salary is under review.
Body Physique; Height, Weight & Social Media Baby Bash
The American rapper and singer, Ronald Bryant stands at the height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs 66 kg. Likewise, Bryant holds 400k followers on Instagram and 249k followers on Twitter, and 901k followers on Facebook.
Facts of Baby Bash
|Full Name:||Baby Bash|
|Birth Date:||October 18, 1975|
|Profession:||American rapper and singer|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Divorce||Jeremy Bash and John King|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Birth Place||Vallejo, California|
|Baby Bash Facebook|
|Baby Bash Twitter|
|Baby Bash Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Baby Bash|