Facts of Anthony Rendon
|Full Name:||Anthony Rendon|
|Birth Date:||June 6, 1990|
|Profession:||American baseball third baseman|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Net Worth||$17.6 million|
|Eye Color||dark brown|
|Birth Place||Houston, Texas|
|Anthony Rendon Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Anthony Rendon|
Anthony Michael Rendon aka Anthony Rendon (born on 6th June 1990 in Houston, Texas, the United States) is an American baseball third baseman who is currently a free agent. He ranked himself in 5th position in National League Most Valuable Player and gained a Silver Slugger. Moreover, in 2016, he won the title of the National League Comeback Player of the Year.
Anthony Rendon: Bio, Age, Education
Anthony Michael Rendon aka Anthony Rendon was born on 6th June 1990 in Houston, Texas, the United States to his parents Rene and Bridget Rendon. As of 2019, he is 29 years old and belongs to the birth sign Gemini.
By nationality, he is an American and his ethnicity is White. Talking about his education, he attended George Bush High School but transferred to Lamar High School after two and a half years. Later, he joined Rice University for further studies.
The American Baseball player, Anthony Rendon stands at the height of 6 feet and weighs 88 kg. Likewise, Anthony holds 19.2k followers on Twitter.
Anthony Rendon: Professional Career
- He used to play baseball since his college days and he was even nominated for both the Dick Howser Trophy and the Golden Spikes Award in his first-ever season at the college level.
- In 2011, Washington National selected him in the Major League Baseball draft and rated him as the best prospects in the National organization and one of the top prospects in the MLB.
- Later in 2013, he started his journey with the Double-A Harrisburg Senators and was called the Washington Nationals twice on 20th April and 4th June 2013.
- Furthermore, he finished the season with the Nationals, putting up a .265/.329/.396 triple slash with seven home runs across 98 games with major league club.
- In 2014, Anthony scored 111 runs while putting up a .287/.351/.473 slash line, hitting 21 home runs and stealing 17 bases over the season.
- Moreover, he ranked himself in 5th position in National League Most Valuable Player and gained a Silver Slugger.
- However, in 2015 he could not play for his team due to his medial collateral ligament in his left knee.
- In 2016, he made his comeback in the field and hit .270/.348/.450 with 20 home runs plus he won the title of the National League Comeback Player of the Year.
- During the 2017 season, he led all National League position, players. Along with that, he recorded .301/.403/.533 with 25 home runs, .308/.374/.535 with 24 home runs. And also he led the National League with 44 doubles in 2018.
- In addition, in 2019, he scored .319/.412/.598 with 34 home runs and led the NL with 44 doubles, and led the majors in RBIs (126).
According to the sources, Anthony Rendon has an estimated net worth of $17.6 million as of 2019. Similarly, he earns about $12.3 million per year from his profession as per the reports.
Anthony Rendon: Personal Life; Wife & Kids
Regarding his love life, he married Amanda Rodriguez on 25th November 2017. They were dating for several years before getting married. The couple are blessed with their first child, Emma on 26th July 2018.
Anthony Rendon: Awards and Achievements
- All-Star (2019)
- World Series Champion (2019)
- 2× Silver Slugger Award (2014, 2019)
- NL Comeback Player of the Year (2016)
- MLB RBI leader (2019)
- Dick Howser Trophy (2010)
Anthony Rendon: Rumors and Controversy
There is no rumors and controversy regarding his life.