Angelique Kerber Wiki, Bio, Age, Ranking, Dating, NetWorth and Career
Facts of Angelique Kerber
|Full Name:||Angelique Kerber|
|Birth Date:||January 18, 1988|
|Profession:||German professional tennis player|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$30 million|
|Angelique Kerber Facebook|
|Angelique Kerber Twitter|
|Angelique Kerber Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Angelique Kerber|
Angelique Kerber (born on 18th January 1988 in Bremen, Germany) is a German professional tennis player. In other words, a former world No. 1 and winner of three Grand Slam tournaments. Moreover, she also became the runner-up in Rio Olympics 2016.
Angelique Kerber: Bio, Age, Education
Angelique Kerber was born on 18th January 1988 in Bremen, Germany to her parents Slawomir Kerber and Beata Kerber. Further, she has a sister named Jessica Kerber.
As of 2019, she is 31 years old and belongs to the birth sign Capricorn. By nationality, she is a German and her ethnicity is White. The information about her education background is under review.
Angelique Kerber: Professional Career
- Kerber started her professional career as a tennis player in 2007 but lost against Elena Dementieva and Anna Chakvetadze.
- She won her first Grand Slam victory at the Australian Open against Maret Ani in 2008. She played in the Qatar Total Open, the German Open and the French Open.
- In the same year, she also won ITF titles in Spain and France.
- Next year in 2009, she son a tennis tournament in Spain and reached the second round at the US Open.
- In 2010, she also reached her first WTA tour final and a third-round in a Grand Slam for the first time.
- Furthermore, she won the Bahamas Women’s Open Championship in the first runner position.
- Moreover, in 2012, she won her first WTA title at the Open GDF Suez after defeating Marion Bartoli in the finals.
- She reached semi-finals in Wimbledon Championship and ranked at No.5 at the end of the season in the same year.
- In addition to her achievement, she made it to the finals of the Fed Cup representing Germany and won it as runner up in 2014.
- Additionally, she won four WTA titles back to back in 2015 and she also reached quarterfinals at the Brisbane International.
- In 2016, she achieved her first Grand Slam title after defeating Serena Williams in the finals.
- Angelique defended her title at Porche Tennis Grand Pix after defeating Laura in the finals. Along with that, she also won the 2016 Rio Olympics with the runner-up position.
- One of her biggest achievement, she ranked the world’s No.1 tennis player announced on 12th September 2019.
- In July 2018, she won her first Wimbledon title after defeating Serena Williams in the finals. She was ranked at No.9 by the end of the season.
- Recently in 2019, she has reached 4th round in the Australian Open and reached semifinals in the Qatar Opens and Moneterry Opens.
- In fact, she reached her first Premier Mandatory finals and became runner-up. Now, she is ranked No.6 in the world.
Angelique Kerber: Personal Life; Relationships & Affairs
Regarding her love life, she is neither unmarried nor in a relationship. Previously, she was dating tennis coach, Torben Beltz. Currently, she lives in Poland.
Angelique Kerber: Awards and Achievements
- Glam Slam titles (3×)
- Australian Open (2016)
- WTA ranked her world No.1 (2019)
- Wimbledon Championship (2018)
- Olympics Silver Medal
Angelique Kerber: Rumors and Controversy
There is no rumors and controversy regarding her life.
Angelique Kerber: Net Worth & Earnings
According to the sources, Kerber has an estimated net worth of $30 million as of 2019. Likewise, she earns a salary around $5 million from her profession. Similarly, she owns a car Porsche 911 and Mercedes Benz.
Angelique Kerber: Physical Appearance & Social Media
The German tennis player stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs 68 kg. Furthermore, she has a body measurement of 36-26-35. Therefore, Angelique Kerber holds 657.6k followers on Instagram, 425k followers on Twitter and 844k followers on Facebook.