American conservative political analyst and commentator
Facts of Andrea Tantaros
|Full Name:||Andrea Tantaros|
|Birth Date:||December 30, 1978|
|Profession:||American conservative political analyst and commentator|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Net Worth||$3.5 million|
|Birth Place||Allentown, Pennsylvania|
|Education||University of Paris|
|Andrea Tantaros Facebook|
|Andrea Tantaros Twitter|
|Andrea Tantaros Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Andrea Tantaros|
Andreana Kostantina Tantaros aka Andrea Tantaros (born 30th December 1978 in Allentown, Pennsylvania, the United States) is an American conservative political analyst and commentator. She co-hosted Outnumbered on Fox News Channel and The Five. Scroll down to know a lot more about Andrea Tantaros.
- 1 Andrea Tantaros Born, Age, Nationality, and Education
- 2 Andrea Tantaros: Professional Career
- 3 Who is Andrea Tantaros dating? Personal life & Past Affairs
- 4 What Trophies & Titles have she grabbed till date?
- 5 Rumors and Controversy
- 6 How much is her Net Worth in 2020?
- 7 Let’s Know about her Body Shape, Height, Weight, and Social Media
Andrea Tantaros Born, Age, Nationality, and Education
Andreana Kostantina Tantaros aka Andrea Tantaros landed on earth on 30th December 1978 in Allentown, Pennsylvania, the United States. She was born to her mixed parents, Konstantinos Tantaros and Barbara Tantaros. As siblings, she has two brothers named Daniel Tantaros and Dean Tantaros and a sister, Thea Tantaros. As of 2020, she is 41 years old and belongs to the zodiac sign Capricorn.
By nationality, she is an American and her ethnicity is Mixed. Talking about her education, she studied at Parkland High School. Later, she went to Lehigh University and graduated with a degree in French and journalism, being fluent also in Greek and Spanish. Furthermore, she completed her graduate studies at the University of Paris at the Sorbonne in Paris, France where she received a master’s degree.
Andrea Tantaros: Professional Career
- Soon after completing her degree, Kostantina worked as an intern for CNN’s Crossfire program. where she helped to cover the Republican National Convention in Philadelphia.
- After that, she served as a spokeswoman for Massachusetts Governor William Weld, then-Congressman Pat Toomey, and former National Republican Congressional Committee Chairman Thomas Reynolds.
- Similarly, Tantaros joined Fox News Channel in April 2010 as a political contributor.
- Likewise, she wrote a book titled Tied Up in Knots: How Getting What We Wanted Made Women Miserable Broadside Books in 2016.
Who is Andrea Tantaros dating? Personal life & Past Affairs
Regarding her love life, Tantaros is dating Dave Navarro who is the ex-husband of Carmen Electra and guitarist for the band ‘Jane’s Addiction’. The available sources don’t disclose much information about her personal life and past affairs. Andrea must have kept her private life a secret from the media.
What Trophies & Titles have she grabbed till date?
The international dancer and choreographer have earned big fame and popularity, as a result of her hard work and devotion towards her work. Speaking of her awards and trophies, she has not won any trophies and titles so far.
Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never involved in any rumors and controversy in her life.
How much is her Net Worth in 2020?
Kostantina is an American conservative political analyst and commentator. According to the sources, Andrea Tantaros has an estimated net worth of about $3.5 million as of 2020. However, the information about her annual salary is not available over the internet.
Let’s Know about her Body Shape, Height, Weight, and Social Media
The American conservative political analyst and commentator. Andrea Tantaros stands at the height of 5 feet 4 inch or 1.63 meter and weighs 56 kg or 123 lbs. Similarly, she has a body measurement of 37-25-37 inches. Likewise, Andrea holds 82.2k followers on Instagram, 464.7k followers on Twitter and 555k followers on Facebook.