Ana Navarro Bio, Age, Career, Spouse, Net worth, Award,Height,Instagram
American Republican strategist and political commentator
Facts of Ana Navarro
|December 28, 1971
|American Republican strategist and political commentator
|5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)
|St. Thomas University School of Law
|Violeta Flores Lopez
|Ana Navarro Facebook
|Ana Navarro Twitter
|Ana Navarro Instagram
|View more / View less Facts of Ana Navarro
Ana Violeta Navarro-Cardenas Navarro Flores aka Ana Navarro (born on 28th December 1971 in Chinandega, Nicaragua, the United States) is an American Republican strategist and political commentator for various news outlets such as CNN, CNN en Espanol, ABC News, Telemundo, and The View. Scroll down to know a lot more about Ana Navarro.
Ana Navarro Early Life, Age, Nationality, and Ethnicity
The American Republican strategist and political commentator, Ana Violeta Navarro-Cardenas Navarro Flores aka Ana Navarro landed on earth on 28th December 1971 in Chinandega, Nicaragua, the United States to her American parents, Augusto Navarro and Violeta Flores Lopez. However, there is no information about her siblings over the internet. As of 2020, she is 48 years old and belongs to the birth sign Capricorn.
By nationality, she is an American and her ethnicity is White. Talking about her education, she attended the Carrollton School of the Sacred Heart, a private Catholic college preparatory day school for girls in Coconut Grove, Miami. She earned a Bachelor’s degree in Latin American Studies and Political Science in 1993 from the University of Miami. Further, she joined St. Thomas University School of Law and earned her Juris Doctor in 1997.
Ana Navarro: Career as an American Republican strategist and political commentator
- Navarro worked in various Republican administrations including the transition team for Florida Governor Jeb Bush in 1998.
- Similarly, she also served as the National Co-Chair of the Hispanic Advisory Council for John McCain in 2008 and Jon Huntsman Jr. in 2012.
- Likewise, Ana served as a political commentator for ABC News in February 2014.
- Furthermore, she worked as a contributor on the ABC daytime talk show called “The View” from 2015 to 2018.
- Currently, Violeta is working as a political commentator on CNN and CNN en Espanol.
- In February 2013, she supported the legalization of same-sex marriage in an amicus curiae brief submitted to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Moreover, Navarro made headlines when she sharply criticized Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on CNN after Donald Trump and Billy Bush showed up in October 2016.
Who is Ana Navarro’s Spouse? Does she have any kids?
Regarding her love life, Ana exchanged the vows with the former Florida Republican Party and American Conservative Union Chairman Al Cardenas in Miami, Florida on 2nd March 2019. The couple is having a wonderful time together however they don’t have any kids yet.
What Awards & titles has she made so far?
Speaking of her awards and trophies, she has not won any awards and trophies in the journalism field. But we hope she wins one soon.
Ana Navarro: Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never been involved in any rumors and controversy in her life.
What is her Earnings & Net Worth in 2020?
Violeta is an American Republican strategist and political commentator for various news outlets such as CNN, CNN en Espanol, ABC News, Telemundo, and The View. According to the sources, Ana Navarro has an estimated net worth of around $3 million as of 2020. However, the information about her salary is under review.
Let’s Know about her Body Shape, Height, Weight, and Social Media
The American Republican strategist, Ana Navarro stands at the height of 5 feet 5 inches and weighs 59 kg. Likewise, Ana holds 284k followers on Instagram, 1.3 million followers on Twitter, and 216k followers on Facebook.