Afrojack Bio, Age, Career, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Physique, Award, YouTube
Dutch DJ, Music Programmer, Record Producer, and Remixer
Facts of Afrojack
|Birth Date:||September 9, 1987|
|Profession:||Dutch DJ, Music Programmer, Record Producer, and Remixer|
|Height:||6 feet 9 inches (2.06m)|
|Net Worth||$60 million|
|Birth Place||Spijkenisse, South Holland|
|Education||Grafisch Lyceum Rotterdam|
|Mother||Debbie van de Wall|
|View more / View less Facts of Afrojack|
Nick van de Wall aka Afrojack (born on 9th September 1987 in Spijkenisse, South Holland, Netherlands) is a Dutch DJ, Music Programmer, Record Producer, and Remixer who is also the CEO of LDH Europe. In fact, he won Grammy Awards for Best Remixed Recording, Non- Classical in 2011. Scroll down to know a lot more about Afrojack.
- 1 Afrojack: Early Life; Age, Family, Education
- 2 Afrojack’s Professional Career
- 3 Who is he Married married to? Personal Life and Children
- 4 Afrojack: Awards and Achievements
- 5 Has Afrojack Involved in Rumors and Controversy?
- 6 What is his Earnings and Net Worth today?
- 7 Body Physique; Height, Weight & Social Media
Afrojack: Early Life; Age, Family, Education
Nick van de Wall aka Afrojack came into this world on 9th September 1987 in Spijkenisse, South Holland, the Netherlands to his single mother, Debbie van de Wall. There are no details about his father and siblings however, his mother raised him who owned a local gym. According to his date of birth, he is 33 years old and belongs to the horoscope, Virgo.
By nationality, he owns Dutch citizenship and is of White ethnicity. Talking about his educational background, he left school and studied graphic design at the Grafisch Lyceum Rotterdam in Rotterdam for a year before starting his career as a DJ/Producer.
Afrojack’s Professional Career
- Firstly, Nick released his debut single titled In Your Face in 2006. After that, he released his singles Drop Down, Space, and Dingles in 2008.
- Similarly, he came up with his EPs called ‘Lost & Found’ on 31st December 2009, and its sequel ‘Lost & Found 2’ on 26th December 2011.
- Likewise, Wall released his first studio album named ‘Forget the World’ on 16th May 2014 including singles: Dynamite, The Spark, and Ten Feet Tall.
- Furthermore, he has released another EPs such as ‘It’s a Matter Of…’ on 21st June 2013, and ‘NLW’ on 27th July 2015.
- Moreover, his singles include Step Back, Bassride, Bringin It Back, When You’re Gone, It Goes Like, and Can’t Lose in the EP titled ‘Press Play’ released on 31st August 2018.
Who is he Married married to? Personal Life and Children
Regarding his love life, he is dating American model-DJ, Paris Hilton for the past six months. He is also blessed with a daughter named Vegas from his previous relationship with the Dutch model, Amanda Balk. Previously, he officially became engaged with an Italian singer, Elettra Lamborghini in 2019.
Afrojack: Awards and Achievements
Speaking of his awards and achievements, DJ Mag regularly featured him as one of the ten best artists in the Top 100 DJs from 2010 to 2019. He has won the following awards…
- Grammy Awards for Best Remixed Recording, Non- Classical 2011
- MTV Europe Music Awards for Best Dutch Act 2012
Has Afrojack Involved in Rumors and Controversy?
He has never involved in any kind of rumor and controversy in his life. Hence, he has maintained a clear and better image in the media.
What is his Earnings and Net Worth today?
Nick is a Dutch DJ, Music Programmer, Record Producer, and Remixer who is also the CEO of LDH Europe. According to the sources, Afrojack has an estimated net worth of around $60 million as of 2020. However, the information about his salary is under review.
Body Physique; Height, Weight & Social Media
The Dutch DJ, Music Programmer, Record Producer, and Remixer, Afrojack stands at the height of 6 feet 9 inches or 2.08 meters and weighs 101kg or 223 lbs. Similarly, Afrojack holds 3.7 million followers on Instagram, 2.6 million followers on Twitter, 8 million followers on Facebook, and 2.46 million subscribers on YouTube.