Benjamin Pavard Wiki, Bio, Age, Dating, Rumor, Contract, FIFA and Career
French Football player
Facts of Benjamin Pavard
|Full Name:||Benjamin Pavard|
|Birth Date:||March 28, 1996|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Eye Color||light brown|
|Birth Place||Maubeuge, Nord|
|Benjamin Pavard Facebook|
|Benjamin Pavard Twitter|
|Benjamin Pavard Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Benjamin Pavard|
Benjamin Jacques Marcel Pavard aka Benjamin Pavard (born on 28th March 1996 in Maubeuge, Nord, France) is a French footballer who plays as a defender for Bayern Munich and the French national team. Furthermore, Pavard and his team won the 2018 FIFA World Cup at Russia, where his goal against Argentina was named 2018 FIFA World Cup Goal of the Tournament.
Benjamin Pavard: Bio, Age, Education
Benjamin Jacques Marcel Pavard aka Benjamin Pavard was born on 28th March 1996 in Maubeuge, Nord, France to his parents Nathalie Pavard and Frederic Pavard. As of 2019, he is 23 years old and belongs to the birth sign Aries.
By nationality, she is French and his ethnicity is under review. Talking about his education, he attended Lille’s academy to complete his high school education.
The French football player, Benjamin Pavard stands at the height of 6 feet & 1 inches and weighs 76 kg. Talking about his looks, he has black hair with a pair of black eyes. Moreover, Benjamin Pavard holds 1.6 million followers on Instagram, 172k followers on Twitter and 96k followers on Facebook.
Benjamin Pavard: Professional Career
- Pavard started playing football since 31st January 2015 and made his Ligue debut against FC Nantes.
- He made 21 league appearances across two seasons for Lille, before leaving the club in 2016.
- After that, he signed a four-year contract with VfB Stuttgart on 30th August 2016.
- On 3rd October, he made his debut in the 2. Bundesliga signing in a 4-0 home win over SpVgg Greuther Furth along with that he played 21 games for the team.
- Furthermore, he made his Bundesliga debut on 19th August in a 2-0 loss at Hertha BSC.
- He made his first goal in Bundesliga on 29th October in a 3-0 win over SC Freiburg at the Mercedes-Benz-Arena and extended his contract with VfB Stuttgart till 30th June 2021.
- Benjamin played in several positions including right-back, center-back, defensive midfielder, and right-wing.
- In 2018-2019, he was again a regular as Stuttgart fought relegation all season, which confirmed with defeat to 1. FC Union Berlin in a playoff.
- On 9th January 2019, Bayern Munich confirmed that Benjamin would join the club for the 2019-2020 season, signing a five-year contract lasting until 30th June 2024.
- Pavard made his debut on 3rd August in the 2019 DFL-Supercup against Borussia Dortmund.
- On 31st August, he scored for the first time to equalize in a 6-1 home win over 1. FSV Mainz 05.
- Moreover, on 6th November 2017, France’s head coach, Didier Deschamps selected him for the friendly matches against Wales and Germany.
- Benjamin made his debut against Welsh on 10th November at the State de France in a 2-0 win.
- On 17th May 2018, he joined a 23-man French squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia and on 16th June he made his World Cup debut in a 2-1 victory against Australia.
- He scored an international goal in the match against Argentina held on 30th June which was considered as the goal of the tournament.
- Benjamin also became the first French defender to score a goal in the World Cup. In addition, he won the World Cup after starting all of France’s games except for their last group match against Denmark.
Benjamin Pavard: Net Worth & Earnings
According to the sources, Benjamin Pavard has an estimated net worth of $2 million as of 2019. Similarly, he earns an annual amount of $1.2 million as salary from his profession.
Benjamin Pavard: Personal Life; Relationship & Affairs
Regarding his love life, he is neither married nor in a relationship. Likewise, he keeps his love life real private and doesn’t want to talk about his personal life with the media. Therefore, he has maintained his love life a secret so far. In other words, he is focusing more on his career at the moment.
Benjamin Pavard: Awards and Achievements
- Bundesliga: 2016-17
- FIFA World Cup: 2018
- Chevalier of the Legion d’honneur: 2018
- FIFA World Cup Goal of the Tournament: 2018
- FIFA FIFPro World XI 4th team: 2018
Benjamin Pavard: Rumors and Controversy
There is no rumors and controversy regarding his life.